Vertical Integration Company S.L. wishes to inform users of this Website that this statement reflects the policy on data protection following Vertical Integration Company S.L. This policy has been in full compliance with current regulations regarding the protection of personal data, this is, among others, Law 15 of December 13, 1999. Protection of personal data (LOPD).
Don Ramón de la Cruz, 17. Lower left. 28001. Madrid T 91 011 27 13
Collection of Personal Data
Vertical Integration Company S.L. does not involuntarily collect personal data of users of this Website. The only data requested from users are those that the user provides voluntarily through various forms on the website. Consequently, Vertical Integration Company S.L. will only have the personal information that the user provides. Only in the cases where the user wants to, and the information given is always voluntarily, you can communicate your personal data to Vertical Integration Company S.L.
The data provided voluntarily by the user may be incorporated into an automated file registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, under the ownership of Vertical Integration Company S.L. Consequently, the user will voluntarily provide Vertical Integration Company S.L. their personal data accepting the terms and conditions, with the sole purpose of managing its status as a registered user of the Service Support Vertical Integration Company S.L. In any case, the data collected will be treated with respect to the current legislation on protection of personal data.
The personal data communicated by the user to Vertical Integration Company S.L. can be stored in automatic data bases, owned exclusively by the Vertical Integration Company S.L. assuming this all technical measures, organized to ensure security and confidentiality, integrity and quality of the information contained in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act.
Purpose of Data Processing
Assignment of Data
The personal data collected through this Website will not be disclosed to any other subject nor any company, with the exception of persons and concrete cases where such transfer is covered by the Data Protection Act.
The user who voluntarily provides data to Vertical Integration Company S.L. through this Website fully consents to the use of such personal data for sending commercial electronic information services marketed by Vertical Integration Company S.L. in strict compliance with the provisions of current legislation on Services of the Information Society, as far as commercial communications is concerned, unless the user states their opposition.
The Vertical Integration Company S.L. takes on the responsibility to maintain at all times the personal data voluntarily provided that users of this Website have provided and updated so that the user truthfully responds to the identity and personal characteristics of those users.
Thus, any user, at any time can exercise their right to access, rectify, and when appropriate cancel their personal information that they provided to the Vertical Integration Company S.L. through communication in writing addressed to the Vertical Integration Company S.L. through the mail services to the address provided above or to the email address of firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Vertical Integration Company S.L. owns all intellectual and industrial property of the website as well as the elements contained in (audio, videos, photographs, texts, logos, ect). All rights reserved. Under the provisions of Articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, completely prohibits the reproduction, the distribution, and the public communication, including any means of making available all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any form or by any technical means, without authorization from the Vertical Integration Company S.L.
The Vertical Integration Company S.L. is not responsible, in any case, for the damages of any kind which may cause, but not limited to errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the portal or transmission of virus or malware in the content, despite having taken all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
The Vertical Integration Company reserves the right to make unannounced changes it deems appropriate to change in their Website, delete or add content and services provided through the same way in which they are presented or located in their websites. Vertical Integration Company S.L. will pursue the breach of the present conditions as well as any utilization undue of their websites, exercising all civil and criminal actions that can by the law.
Vertical Integration Company S.L. could change at any time the conditions specified here and then publish them. The validity of these conditions will be according to their exhibition and are valid until they are modified by or published by another. The relationship between the Vertical Integration Company S.L. and the registered user by the Spanish legislation and any dispute shall be submitted to the Courts of the city of Pamplona.
A cookie is a file that can downloaded to your computer to access certain websites. The cookies permit a website, between other things, to collect and recover information about the navigation habits of a user or of their team and depending on the information known to the user. The navigation of the memorized user’s cookies on the hard drive only during the current session occupying a minimal memory space and not harming the computer. The cookies do not contain any specific, personal information of the user and the majority of them delete from the hard drive once the user is finished with their navigating session (the so-called cookie sessions). The majority of the navigators accept the standard cookies and with the same independence, they permit or prevent the adjustments of the security of the temporary or memorized cookies.
What type of cookies are used for this Web page?
- Cookie Technology: They allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use different options or services, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, storing content distributing videos or sounds, or share content via social media networks.
- Personalized Cookies: They allow the user to access the service with general features predefined depending on a number of criteria in the user’s terminal such would be: the language, the type of browser you access the service through, the location from which you access the service, etc.
- Cookie Analysis: Those who are treated well by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the actions made by user of the service offered.
- Cookie Advertising: Those who are treated well by us or third parties, allow us to manage the advertisements the user sees as effectively as possible by the supply of advertising spaces in the website, adapting the content of the ad content or service requested use made of our website. This is so, we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show related advertising in your profile browsing.
- Cookies Behavioral Advertising: They are those that enable the managing, in the most efficient way of advertising spaces, when appropriate, the editor has included on the website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information about user behavior obtained through continued observation of their browsing habits, allowing advertisers to develop a specific profile to display ads based on related products or services.
- Third Party Cookies: The Website of http://trendy.social can use third party services on behalf of http://trendy.social, collect information for statistical purposes, to use from the Website by the user and for providing other services relating to website activity and other Internet services.
The user can allow, block or eliminate the installed cookies on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your computer: